Wednesday 24 March 2010

Back to my electronics hobby

I've been interested in hobby electronics since I was a lot younger in the mid 70's. I don't know why it interests me but I just love to think of an unusual electronic project and then design and build it from scratch, as daft as it sounds it's my way of switching off from the daily routine. Over the years there have been many projects, & some have been better than others. I've also had some projects published in the past, one of them was a PIC microcontroller game called Pic-A-Colour which was published in the brilliant EPE Magazine.




See the EPE web link for more information.


This blog aims to show some of my ideas & I'd also appreciate some comments and feedback from like minded hobbyists. I'd also love to hear about your projects too.

No comments:

Post a Comment